What is a Participating Member (PM) delegate?
- A PM delegate represents the interests of all USDF Participating Members within their respective region on the USDF Board of Governors (BOG). As a PM delegate, you will be asked to vote on governance issues at the BOG General Assembly held at the USDF Annual Convention (2018 Convention is in Salt Lake City, UT), as well as issues that may arise throughout the year. Communication is key if elected as a PM delegate. PM delegates should communicate with their Regional Director to stay informed on important regional and national issues, as well as with the Participating Members within their region whom they will be representing on the BOG
How do I nominate myself or someone else to run in the PM delegate election?
- Nominations can be submitted to the USDF Nominating Committee liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 859-271-7897. Receipt confirmation of the nomination will be provided. If confirmation of the nomination is not received within 24 hours, please follow-up or resend the nomination.
- Nominations can also be submitted to your region’s Nominating Committee Representative, PJ Koehler by texting or leaving a voice message at 636-577-1449.
What is the deadline for PM delegate nominations?
- All nominations for the PM delegate election must be received no later than April 15. Nominations will not be accepted after the April 15 deadline per the USDF Policies and Procedures.
When do the PM delegate elections take place?
- Voting begins June 1 and ends at midnight on June 30 and winners will be announced by 8/1/2018.
What positions are open for Region 4 Participating Members interested in serving on the Board of Governors?
- Region 4 Director
How and when do I nominate someone to run in the Board of Governors election?
- Nominations can be submitted until 6/1/2018 using the same process outlined above for the PM delegate election. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor at the Board of Governors meeting.