Take this opportunity to ride a test, get scores and comments from a judge, AND compete as a team with your friends or barnmates!
- FREE office fees to members of any GMO, including NDA.
- You'll provide a shareable link (YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) with your entry.
- Your ride must take place between May 1, 2020 and May 22, 2020.
- Schooling show tack and attire—fun colors are allowed.
- Video your ride from C in a small or standard dressage arena WITH letters.
- Readers are allowed, but no coaching or other communication from trainers.
- Videos must include sound!
- Each video must start with a sign indicating rider, horse, and test ridden.
- Video must end with a 360° view of the mounted rider as an equipment check.
- Score sheets will be e-mailed unless you add $5 to have paper tests mailed.
- Classes will be placed and posted online for bragging rights (no ribbons).
- Individual high point prizes WILL be awarded to the highest score at each level.
- You can compete as a team of 3 or 4 people; the lowest average score will be dropped.
- Team placings will be posted for fame, not fortune.
- Results will be posted by June 1, 2020.
- Scores are not eligible for NDA year-end awards.
- We will NOT score videos that cannot be judged due to poor quality.
Be sure to visit the website, where you can find the entry form, as well as some guidelines and tips for making sure your arena is set up correctly, and you can pay for your entry via PayPal.
If you have any questions about the show, be sure to contact the show manager, Heidi Helmer, the show secretary, Kathy Hanford, or the NDA Competitions Committee.